Friday, June 24, 2011

Engagement Picture Preparation

Our engagement pictures are TOMORROW!!  I have been planning them for weeks and am hoping and praying they turn out well.  Coming up with the "theme" of our pictures was actually pretty tough, and it was Wallace who came up with the idea we decided to go with!  I had a designer in New York make a few signs for us to make the photos a little more interesting and add a little cuteness.  Hopefully this will make the session a little less awkward too since it won't be just the two of us posing in front of the camera.

Tomorrow morning Lauren, Liz and I are headed to the Cathedral Square Park Farmer's Market to walk around and find some flowers for a little bouquet that we will use as another prop for the pictures. Even though I lived right next to the Cathedral Square Park for an entire year, for some reason I never ventured over to check out the market, so I'm pretty excited to go tomorrow.  I am going to try to make it more of a regular occurrence, especially since we are trying to eat more raw food and cut back on anything processed.  And buying from local farmers is always a plus!

After the Farmer's Market I'll be heading over to Neroli to get my hair and nails done while Wallace goes golfing, and then we are meeting our photographer over in the Third Ward!  I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment